The AMAZING benefits 1 bottle of ylang ylang can give you!
Want to know more about Ylang Ylang and what it can do for you?
First things first
Ylang Ylang is actually a flower called Cananga Odorata, known as the Cananga tree which is a tropical tree that is native to India, through parts of Indochina, Malaysia, the Philippines and Indonesia, to Queensland, Australia.
The name Ylang Ylang comes from the perfume extracted from the flowers of the tree, the tree itself also goes by the name Ylang Ylang from time to time, it is also called the fragrant Cananga, Macassar-oil plant, or perfume tree.
Once this perfume is extracted the most common use for it is to be made into essential oil, which is where the “bottle” comes from in our title “The AMAZING benefits 1 bottle of ylang ylang can give you!”
Did you know?
Cananga odorata is a fast-growing tree of the custard apple family!
Ideally the Cananga Tree will reach 39 ft tall! Growing roughly 16ft per year.
These evergreen leaves are smooth and glossy, oval, pointed and with wavy margins, and 5–8.5 inches long.
The flower is drooping and long stalked, with six narrow, green-yellow (not often pink) petals. It kind of looks like a seastar! With a POWERFUL scent that’s used for essential oils.
Did you also know?
There are dwarf Cananga Odorata trees? These grow as a small tree or compact shrub and produce HIGHLY scented flowers.
Apart from the flowers and leaves the Cananga Odorata Tree also has small black berries that form in clusters. These are especially important as a source of food for man birds such as the collared imperial pigeon, purple-tailed imperial-pigeon, Zoe’s imperial-pigeon, superb fruit-dove, pink-spotted fruit-dove, coroneted fruit-dove, orange-bellied fruit-dove, and wompoo fruit-dove.
You can clearly see
The benefits of ylang ylang go FAR beyond just us, BUT keep reading for info on how YOU can reap the AMAZING benefits 1 bottle of ylang ylang can give you!
- Ylang ylang oil is used in aromatherapy and thought to relieve high blood pressure
- Bring down the levels of sebum secretion helping with oily skin issues.
- AND has bee shown to increase your sex drive. 😉
It blends nicely with MOST floral & woodsy scents such as Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lemon, Marjoram, Sandalwood, or Vetiver.
Looking for a bottle of Ylang Ylang essential oil now that you’ve learned a bit about the AMAZING benefits 1 bottle of ylang ylang can give you! Click below!
- In Indonesia, ylang-ylang flowers are spread on the bed of newlywed couples.
- In the Philippines, its flowers, together with the flowers of the sampaguita, are strung into a necklace and worn by women and used to adorn religious image
Ylang Ylang uses and benefits go even farther and wider can you believe it?!
Here’s where you really learn the AMAZING benefits 1 bottle of ylang ylang can give you!
You can benefit from using the ylang ylang essential oil provided SPECIFICALLY by DoTERRA not only aromatically, and topically but also internally for EXTRA benefits.
The AMAZING benefits 1 bottle of ylang ylang can give you! Get yours here –>https://doterra.me/1rvAzoQ6
When ingest Ylang Ylang provides you with POWERFUL antioxidant support, so it’s needless to say it’s is a very appreciated oil when it comes to bodily health.
Ylang ylang is also often used in perfumes and aromatically for it calming and and lifting effect on the mood, and promotes a healthy appearance in skin and hair care.
The reason why we personally go through doTERRA for our oils:
DoTERRA is transparent with what they are offering, they are 100% pure-natural-potent CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade.
You are ACTUALLY receiving what is advertised, this is THE REAL DEAL.
To DoTERRA there is NOTHING more important then purity for a multitude of reasons…
Purity and potency are vital elements in a quality essential oil and heavily factor into the effectivity of the each oil. Because the potency of a plant starts with the plant itself, it is crucial for plants to be grown and harvested in its optimal environment. For this reason, doTERRA grows the essential oil plants in their ideal location and, like in Madagascar, employs a global network of farmers who intimately know the process of growing plants for essential oils. They make sure that the plants are taken care of properly and harvested in the correct stages. This quality caring and harvesting of the plants produces highest-level potency.
To ensure the purity of each essential oil, doTERRA puts each batch of essential oils through the CPTG Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade® protocol. This protocol contains a series of tests that determine the purity of each essential oil. If the essential oils are found pure and safe, they are then qualified to be sold. doTERRA places special emphasis on guaranteeing the purity and potency of their oils, because when oils are pure and potent, they are highly effective and can best meet the needs of those who use them.
There you have it right from their website!
For further information on sourcing and testing check out http://sourcetoyou.com
You can also check out the doTERRA blog for MORE info and YouTube videos on Ylang Ylang here: https://www.doterra.com/US/en/blog/spotlight-ylang-ylang-oil
Got enough of the AMAZING benefits 1 bottle of ylang ylang can give you! Want to know where do you buy a bottle for yourself?
More Uses and benefits!
- Turn that frown upside down! Ease your stress a bit. put a few drops diluted with some coconut oil onto the back of your neck and you’ll notice the difference.
- Summer heat killing your hair? Massage ylang ylang into your scalp for a healthier appearance and beat that heat!
- Relax and unwind in your home. Diffuse this oil to promote feeling of relaxation and a yummy smell.
- Bathe with more then just epsom salts tonight! Put a couple drops into your bath water and soak it in.
- Got the blues? This oil will be sure to have you seeing the bright side of life no matter how you use it.
- Do you love a good massage? Add Ylang Ylang to spruce it up a bit! As a stress relief this is a great oil to mix into your massage routine.
- THROW AWAY I repeat… THROW AWAY ALL your harmful manmade chemical products! Make your own, we’ll show you how. Add some ylang ylang with some coconut oil and create your own conditioner as a start.
- Ever heard of a steam facial? They are great for you skin! Even better with ylang ylang.
- Instead of using that nasty fake fragrace filled perfume you probably have now, just put a drop or two of ylang ylag on your wrist and bam! There you have it.
- Again support your bodies overall health and use this internally for antioxidant support!
There’s SO much you can do with this versatile oil, from doTERRA! I emphasize DoTERRA as most essential oils you CANNOT use internally. Do you feel like you know the AMAZING benefits 1 bottle of ylang ylang can give you! yet?
Again check out the link below for further info from doTERRA on the bullets above, AND some informative YouTube videos.
Finall feel like you’ve learned the AMAZING benefits 1 bottle of ylang ylang can give you! Now you’re looking for a bottle of your own yet?
Keep in mind there are always cautions
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.
Did you like reading “The AMAZING benefits 1 bottle of ylang ylang can give you!” ? If you could you please leave us a review by clicking the link below. 🙂 We appreciate it.
Thanks for reading “the AMAZING benefits 1 bottle of ylang ylang can give you!”. 🙂
Looking for more information feel free to contact us by clicking the link below